Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review of site as we move into the holidays of 2013

I wanted to move the scans that Bonnie sent me down a bit so that my sideline information did not bleed over into the scans....the scans are VERY special.  So this post will be edited later when I want to add additional information of some sort.

I would like to continue to add and edit this blog in 2014.  I feel very close to the researchers and to the families that our group researches after spending the week in September in Warren County.  I would like to plan a get together again in 2014 or in 2015 at which time we could spend more time with our respective ancestors.....trying to get their stories.....trying to understand their lives in the time frame of what was going on in each of their lives.  And hopefully even more of the Bush River Mail list would be able to be a part of future homecomings.

I do not feel strongly about where nor when....just that I don't want to loose touch with each of you. 
My goal "one of these days" is to get to the Philadelphia area ....Put Philadelphia into the search box in the top left hand corner of my main blog:


to see some of the areas that I would like to visit to do research.  I have many Quaker lines who moved through these areas.  A homecoming in that area would be lots of fun!  But nothing could beat the special homecomings that we have already participated in at Newberry and at Miami MM.

Let me know what you would like for me to add to this blog.  All of us will be busy this next month.  The holidays cut into our research time....but January and February will bring us time to update, edit, add, illustrate, and chat about our research.



No comments:

Post a Comment